Rapat Umum Pemegang Saham & Paparan Publik
Announcement of Decision Annual General Meeting of Shareholders June 2011
The Board of Directors of the Company hereby announces to the Company’s Shareholders, that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("AGMS") of the Company was held on June 24th, 2011, has resolved:
- Approved and accepted the Company’s Annual Report for book year 2010 including Supervisory Duty Report from the Board of Commissioners of the Company and ratified the Company’s Financial Report for book year 2010 audited by Public Accountant Firm "Siddharta & Widjaja" (a member firm of "KPMG International") with "Unqualified Opinion" dated March 25th, 2011 with Report No. L.10-4324-11/III.25.004.
- Gave a full acquittal and discharge ("Volledig Acquit et de Charge") to all members of the Company’s Boards of Directors and Commissioners for the Managerial and Supervisory Duty which had been performed during this book year 2010, in so far as such performance of management and supervision responsibilities are reflected in the Financial Report, except any acts of fraud, embezzlement and any other criminal acts.
Approved to determine the Company’s net profit for book year 2010 amounting to Rp330.973.000.000,00 will be distributed as follows:
- Rp3.300.000.000,00 as a reserve fund, therefore total amount of reserve fund is Rp64.000.000.000,00 or 29,49% from paid-up capital.
- Rp34.720.000.000,00 as cash dividend, therefore total cash dividend received by shareholder 1 (one) share is Rp80,00.
- Rp292.953.000.000,00 booked as retained earnings for the Company operation activities.
Approved to appoint Public Accountant Firm of "Siddharta & Widjaja" (a member firm of "KPMG International") to audit the Company’s book for year 2011 and gave authority to the Board of Directors of the Company to determine honorarium and other requirements for appointing such Public Accountant Firm, taking into account inputs provided by the Audit Committee through the Board of Commissioners as well as giving authority to the Board of Commissioners to appoint the substitute if the appointed Public Accountant Firm, for whatever reason, cannot carry out or finish the job in accordance with the provisions and the Capital Market Regulation.
Approved to change the composition of the members of the Boards of Directors and Commissioners as follows:
Board Of Commissioners
|President Commissioner||Tan Pei Ling|
|Vice President Commissioner||Kimikazu Ichikawa|
|Independent Commissioner||Benyamin Subrata|
|Independent Commissioner||Hideya Tanaka|
Board Of Directors
|President Director||Masato Oe|
|Vice President Director||Tjahjana Setiadhi|
|Director||E. David Satria S|
|Director||Tjio Ferry Susanto|
For the office tenure until closing the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company in 2013.
- Delegated authority to the Board of Commissioners of the Company to determine salaries and other allowances of the members of the Board of Directors of the Company.
- In US Currency not over than US$750,000 per annum and delegated the authority to the Board of Commissioners Meeting to determine salaries for each member of the Board of Commissioners of the Company.
Schedule and Procedure of Cash Dividend Payment
Dividend Payment Schedule
- Cum Dividend at Regular and Negotiation Market up to July 18th, 2011
- Ex-Dividend at Regular and Negotiation Market begin from July 19th, 2011
- Cum Dividend at Cash Market up to July 21st, 2011
- Ex-Dividend at Cash Market begin from July 22nd, 2011
- Recoding Date (who right to dividend) on July 21st, 2011
- Cash Dividend Payment on August 4th, 2011
Dividend Payment Procedure
For shareholder whose shares are included at collective custody in PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia ("KSEI "), Cash Dividend will be directly paid by PT KSEI accordance to aforesaid schedule.
For shareholder whose shares are excluded from collective custody in PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia ("KSEI"), the Company will send Announcement of Dividend Payment Letter ("SPPD") that is negotiable to Bank Ganesha starting from August 4, 2010 and if shareholder require of cash dividend payment by bank transfer shall inform its bank account number to the Company Effect Administration Bureau (BAE) PT Datindo Entrycom, Puri Datindo, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 34 - 35 Jakarta 10220 at the latest on July 21, 2011. On the cash dividend payment, the Company will withhold of Income Tax (PPh) according to Indonesia Tax Law. For Shareholder who is Domestic Taxpayer that gets to form legal entity that haven't submitted of Tax Payer Number (NPWP) required to submit on NPWP to KSEI or Effect Administration Bureau PT Datindo Entrycom (BAE) to Puri Datindo - Wisma Sudirman, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 34-35, Jakarta 10220 at the latest on July 21, 2010 on 16:00 p.m., without NPWP inclusion, cash dividend paid to Domestic Taxpayer that gets to form legal entity will put on PPh to 30%. For foreign Shareholder or which are the foreign Taxpayer that having the Tax Treaty for the Avoidance of Double Taxation (P3B) obliged to fulfill the requirements of Article 26 Law No. 36 year 2008 concerning to the Fourth Amendment on Law No. 7 year 1983 concerning to Income Tax and also submit a DGT-1 Form or DGT-2 which was legalized by Tax Service Office of Stock Exchange to KSEI, or BAE at the latest on July 28 2011 on 16.00 p.m, without aforesaid documents, Cash Dividend of book year 2010 which was paid will charge PPh Article 26 amount to 20%. For those shareholders that their shares in collective custody KSEI, evidence of dividend tax cuts could be taken at the securities company and / or custodian bank where securities account opening shareholders and for shareholders who hold a share in form of script could be taken at the BAE.
Jakarta, June 28, 2011
PT Asahimas Flat Glass Tbk.
Board of Directors