Meeting Agenda are as follows:
1. Approval of the Annual Report, including Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners (BOC) and the Ratification of the Company's Financial Statements for Book Year 2017.
In the agenda of this, the Company will propose the approval and ratification of the Annual Report for the book year 2017 includes the BOD Report, the BOC Supervisory Report and Financial Statements for the book year 2017 were audited by Public Accountant Firm "Siddharta Widjaja & Partners" further release and discharge was given full responsibility to the members of the company's BOD and BOC.
2. Determination of the profit for the Book Year 2017.
In the agenda of this, the Company will propose the use of profit for the book year ended on December 31, 2017 amounting to Rp 38,569,000,000.
3. The appointment of Public Accountant to audit the Book Year 2018.
In the agenda of this, the Company will propose and assign public accountant firm to audit the Company for Book Year 2018, as well as determine the honorarium and other appointment requirements of the public accountant firm. "
4. Changes management composition of the Company.
In this agenda, the Company will propose changes to the composition of the management of the Company in connection with the letter of application for the resignation of the members of the Board of Directors unexpired term of office.
5. Determination of the amount of salary and other allowances for members of the BOD and BOC of the Company for the book year 2018.
In the agenda of this AGMS the Company will propose granting the authority to the BOC to determine the salary and other allowances for members of the BOD and the BOC.
1. The Company has delivered Meeting Announcement to the Shareholders through the Media Indonesia Newspaper on April 26, 2018. The Company does not send separate invitations to the Shareholders and the invitation has been in accordance with the Regulation of the OJK No. 32 /POJK.04/2014 ("POJK 32") of Article 13.
2. With reference to POJK 32 Article 19, which is entitled to attend or be represented at the Meeting are:
a. For shares of the Company that has not been incorporated into the collective custody, only Shareholders authorized whose names are listed in the Register of Shareholders on May 9, 2018 at the office of the Share Registrar, PT Datindo Entrycom, Jakarta.
b. The Company's shares are in the Collective Custody of PT Indonesian Central Securities Depository (KSEI), only the Account Holder or the authority of the legitimate Account Holder whose names are listed in the List of Securities Account Holder KSEI at the close of stock trading in the Indonesia Stock Exchange on May 9, 2018.
3. Shareholders of the Company who are unable to attend the Meeting:
a. Can be represented by a proxy with the power of attorney is valid as determined by the BOD with the provision that the members of the BOD, the members of the BOC and the Employees of the Company shall act as the proxy at the Meeting, but the voter that they issued as the proxy at the Meeting, are not counted in the voting.
b. Proxy Form may be obtained every working day during working hours at the office of the Share Registrar, PT Datindo Entrycom, Jalan Hayam Wuruk No.28, Jakarta 10120 Indonesia. Phone: 0213508077 Fax: 021-3508078.
c. All the power of attorney must be received by the Company no later than three (3) working days prior to the date of the Meeting.
4. Shareholder or his proxy who will attend the Meeting are requested with respect to:
a. Shows Identity Card (KTP) or other proof of identity of the original and valid, and submit a copy to the officer of the Company before entering the meeting room.
b. Especially for Shareholders in KSEI, are kindly requested to submit a written confirmation for the Meeting ("KTUR") and Card (KTP) or other proof of identity is original and valid, and submit a copy to the officer of the Company prior to entering the room Meeting.
c. Shareholders in the form of legal entity shall submit a copy of the Articles of Association and the latest changes as well as changes in the last composition of the BOD/BOC.
d. Present at the meeting place 30 (thirty) minutes before the meeting starting.
5. Materials to be discussed at the Meeting and Annual Report containing the Balance Sheet and Profit / Loss for the book year 2017 is available at the Company's office Jalan Ancol IX/5 Ancol Barat, North Jakarta, Phone: 021-6904041 Facsimile: 021-6919245 from the date of the invitation. Shareholders may obtain it by submitting a written request addressed to the BOD.
Jl. Ancol IX/5 Ancol Barat, Jakarta 14430, Indonesia.
Phone: 021-6904041 (8 lines)
Fax: 021-6918709, 69000470
Kawasan Industri Indotaisei
Sektor 1A Blok J-L, Cikampek 41373
Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Phone : 264 - 351711 (8 Lines)
Fax : 264 - 351710